Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

It is 0025 on July 14, 2009 and Here I am laying in bed with my phone and computer both on and on the bed side table waiting just in case James gets on. Brynlee is asleep in her bed and Cowgirl is asleep at my feet. I have gotten an around the world happy birthday. At 0300 July 14th his time and 1700 July 13th my time My husband told me happy birthday. At 0100 July 14th her time and 2200 July 13th my time my friend Nikki told me happy birthday. At 0100 July 14th her time and 2300 July 13th my time my friend Lisa wished me a happy birthday, and at 0000 Our time my mom posted a happy birthday to me on her Blog so... Happy 23rd birthday to me!

This is what my family (mommy) gave me for my birthday. I was also given about $100 in gift cards/cash so i bought my self an I-pod nano. I also got a bouquet of flowers from my home teachers and the most beautiful card from my wonderful Hubby!

1 comments:

Johnna Jayne said...

Happy Birthday Brittnee! Hope you have fun today. See ya this weekend.