Well apparently going crazy helps! Today we found a townhouse, we turned in our applications and paid them to hold the unit. If all goes as planned we plan to move at the end of May! It has 2 bed rooms, 2 floors, 1.5 baths, washer dryer hook ups, an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, a bigger water heater, a back yard, about 300 more sq feet than we have now, a more open kitchen with a window, and all for about 10 more dollars a month. Down sides: Back yard is concrete pad, we'll have to pay our own water bill, and instead of two baths it only has one and a half, and it is just outside our current ward's boundaries. The downsides are not fun but worth it considering all the up grades. James recently found out he may be attending a few schools this summer which range between 2 weeks and a month long so it will be nice to have a back yard and all the extras while he is gone. I am happy and I think James will be too, granted it is a middle unit sandwiched between 2 other town homes but I still think this will be a good move. I just had to go momentarily insane to find it! I found out tonight that our "brother" Johnny got home from Iraq last night for his 2 weeks of leave. This of course makes me happy, we haven't seen him for almost a year. So happy he is home, even if it is only for a few weeks. Tomorrow James leaves for drill and will be gone till Sunday some time. So the whole weekend it's me and Brynlee.... What shall we do!?!?! The zoo? A bike ride? All of the above? I guess we'll just have to see what happens!
Reading List 2024
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment