Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Saturday Shopping

Okay so Saturday Daddy and Cowgirl stayed home and cleaned the house while Brynlee and I went clothes shopping. First stop was Target where we got a new swim suit, while looking at swim suites I realized my little girl is now in a 2T!!!!! OMGosh!!! She is getting too big!!!! We also got a set of monkey pajamas, a few cute shirts and a pair of jeans.

Next we went to Babies R Us where I broke down and got a toddler potty for Brynlee, It is tiring to take Brynlee to the potty every 30 mins and put her up and take her down and all that. She LOVES her potty. We also picked up 2 spring dresses, a white sweater, new tights, and a few new outfits.

Our next stop was Payless to try to find some new shoes for Brynlee, her toes are near the end of her size 6 shoes. Brynlee LOVED this store, she said "shoe" so many time I lost count. Brynlee found these and really liked them but mommy wasn't about to spend $20 on dress up shoes when we needed real shoes.
I found these 2 pairs and was completely torn, I loved them both. So James was on his way with Cowgirl and I waited for him to help me decide.

Daddy chose the pink Camo so Brynlee carried the box to the counter and then wore her new shoes out of the store. she was so happy. We also got the shoes below. I wanted to get some closed toe white shoes to go with her spring dresses for cold days and white sandals for warmer days. They didn't have any white sandals in her size and the ones they had in other sizes weren't that cute, so we'll have to get those another day.
Size 7 is so big on her, her toe barely makes it past the front edge of the shoe to keep it on, but size 6 won't fit much longer so we got all size 7. Next we went to Petsmart. Cowgirl has needed a new harness for a while, she has a seat belt but we have been connecting it to her collar which would be unsafe if we ever got in an accident. So we found a harness perfect for cowgirl, of course the one we got for cowgirl is bigger than the one pictured below but it is also blue.

Along with the harness we got a really nice leash to match (it's the blue one) The harness came with a strap that they called a "seat belt" but I like the one we bought better. The leash is great because on the dog end is a "bone" it slides up and down for extra grip without having to grab the nylon, that also doubles as a leash protector. Cowgirl likes to turn and grab the leash when we walk and if you slide the bone all the way down she will grab that instead of shewing up the leash. The handle end of the leash is padded and super soft but also has a clip so you can tie it to something without having to tie it, and it also expands so you can attach it around wider objects. I love it!We tried to get Cowgirl to pick out a toy but she didn't seem interested in any wo we left without one. After the pet store we went to the dog park where I wish I had had my camera. Cowgirl did really well and Brynlee had a lot of fun! There where a few Great Danes there and one, named Caleb, was HUGE his back was above my hip! He was the size of a pony and only 2 years old. I enjoyed loving on him, and Brynlee enjoyed climbing on benches next to random people, under mommy and daddy's watchful eye, and talking to them. After the dog park it was past nap time so we went to Sonic, had lunch and enjoyed each others company then went home and Brynlee took a nap, and so did mommy!

0 comments: