So last night after James got home from work we took a family outing to the mall to finish clothes shopping. James needed a new pair of work boots and a few new pairs of pants and because Brynlee has been trying to squeeze her big little feet in those size 3 boots we decided to get her a new pair of boots too. She won't take them off.
Do you remember the first time your child asked you for a toy at the store? Well I will never forget. Brynlee was walking around in her new boots, that we still needed to pay for, and James and I where standing there talking. Next thing I knew Brynlee was coming up to us with a box, James says she looked at several boxes before bringing this one to us. I looked at her and asked "Do you want this?" and she shook her head yes. I said "Are you sure you want this one?" she gave no response so I lead her back to the display and we looked at the other boxes and she didn't pick up any of them. I asked again "Are you sure you want this one?" Again no real response so I took it as a yes. This is the first real time she has picked out a toy and brought it to me or James....... This is what was in the box!
After the Bootbarn we went to sears to look at mattresses, then to Fuddruckers for Dinner. It was a good thing I had intended to keep her up till 8 any way because we didn't leave the mall till late. We got home and put Brynlee down for bed.
I am really enjoying that the weather is getting nicer, even if it slowly. I am also loving our little family outings. It feels good to get out together.
Reading List 2024
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment