So Thursday March 10th Brynlee and I went to AZ to baby sit while my parents, Hayden and Taylor went to Las Vegas. So Friday while the kids where at school Brynlee and I went to go see Dallas and give him his spring shots Brynlee LOVES her pony.



Hugs.....

Kisses.



Then we went home and the Boys took
Brynlee out back to Jump on the trampoline.

After that I went to help the other owners at the barn give
their shots and got bit and kicked and though I have pictures none where that good, so you'll just have to trust my word that they where ugly. This was
Brynlee that night, she was wiped!

Sat
Brynlee played with Noah and Sawyer all day
because they where grounded, They all loved it!
Brynlee Blew Bubbles,

And jumped on the tramp,

Monday when the kids finally went back to school
Brynlee had to entertain herself while mom tried to clean up some on a
bum leg.She found a pair of Noah's pants, took off her
pj bottoms, and put on the pants......back....

Front

After that she tried almost
successfully to put her pants back on.

She found a quiet place to read an old Book of Mormon,

and played the drums.

Monday night my parents got home and while I packed on Tuesday morning
Yaya bathed and dressed
Brynlee in her new outfit.

And we came home.
0 comments:
Post a Comment