You know I am feeling thankful today and just wanted to share it with who ever reads my blog.
This morning I felt tiered and down and then I read a post on my cousin's blog. His wife posted that she had the most wonderful husband who makes all her dreams come true, and she is just such a happy and uplifting person. Reading her posts made me remember just how wonderful my life is. I have a husband who works very hard to keep a roof over our head and the cupboards stocked with food. He works hard so that we as a family can do things together like go to the balloon fiesta. He volunteered to go out after work and clean stalls so that we can afford to bring my horse here to NM. He puts up with me wanting to go and do things together as a family on the weekends even when he is exhausted. He deals with my mood swings and my ups and downs and still loves me. He makes me laugh and I know I can always talk to him about the things that bother me.
We have a beautiful and healthy daughter and there is no way I can not be thankful for that. There are times she makes me want to scream and rip my hair out but there are moments when she makes me laugh and smile and just want to squeeze her tight. There are moments when she proves to me how blessed I am to have such a well behaved child and there are other times she has such wonder and amazement in her eyes you can't help but wish you had more of those moments in your own life.
We have pets, and can afford to keep them. So many people have had to get ride of their pets because they can no longer afford them. The shelters and sanctuaries across the country are over run with pets who aren't bad or unwanted just had homes who could not afford to keep them any longer. I feel so thankful that we have enough money coming in that we don't have to worry about turning our pets out of our home. I feel so very blessed to have a husband willing to work hard enough so that I can keep my horse.
We have loving families. Our families are the type that we can count on, if any thing where to happen they would be there to catch us and help us back on our feet and we would do the same.
We have friends who care about us and are there when we need to talk out problems and need some one to make us take a day to ourselves.
My life is so very blessed there are so many things in my life for me to be thankful for, James has a secure job, even if he hates it it pays the bills. I have 2 jobs, they may not pay much but Brynlee can go with me and I make enough for a date night now and then. We all are healthy, James may have akes and pains and we all may get the occasional clod but we are healthy enough to provide for ourselves without relying on anyone else, we can stand on our own feet. there is just so much to be happy about and thankful for and I need to remind myself of these things more often. Realizing how much my Heavenly Father blesses our lives makes me more happy than I was before I sat and thought about it.
Reading List 2024
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment