Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Trip to AZ

Well this time my parents went to Spain! So once again Brynlee and I spent a week in AZ watching the kids while they went off on an adventure. (If you want to know how Spain went you'll have to beg my mom to blog about it.)
We got there on Tuesday afternoon and mom and dad left that night around 10.......
All week long Brynlee thought that the funnest toy to play with was Taylor's doll and horse, she even figured out that the doll's riding helmet fits her!...... sorta.... Thursday Austin Treated us to Samurai Sam's for lunch since he didn't have to work at the school!

Thursday evening Brynlee, Quade, and I went to the barn where the horses are kept to help Taylor unload some hay. Quade and Brynlee loved it they even got to ride back home in the bed of my dad's truck with Taylor!

One night I got ingredients for the kids to make pizza. Brynlee, Sawyer, and Chase really had fun and it tasted good too! Ham, pineapple, and pepperoni YUM!


Saturday afternoon I took Quade and Brynlee to the school so we could watch Sawyer's football game. Everyone behaved themselves and sat still at first but Sawyer's game started 30-60 mins behind schedule and so Brynlee got board and started running up and down the stands! She wore me OUT!

Sawyer's game finally got started. Noah dressed out and went to film the game and support his team but earlier in the season he broke his caller bone and can no longer play this season.

Brynlee ran so long and so hard that when I finally did get her to sit down so that I could catch my breath she Crashed!!!

Sadly Sawyer's team got beat pretty bad, but he still had fun and that's what counts!

While I was at my parent's house the painter's finished painting the house and the roofer's started! Austin went out and helped as much as he could without getting in to trouble and when he was not at work and Quade and Brynlee spent A LOT of time out in the back yard jumping on the tramp, watching the roofers, and.....

....Just hanging out together. My Mom and Dad came back at 11pm on Monday night. Tuesday morning they handed out the souvenirs they had got us. I got a knock off Prada purse and because they couldn't find anything in Spain for her Brynlee got a horse from Target that she just LOVES! My mom decided to do Brynlee's hair while I loaded our things in the car and Brynlee was given her very first real pony tail! I usually just do the top in a pony tail and leave the rest down but my mom realized that the hair at the back is no long enough to put up too! She looked SO CUTE!


Also while we where in AZ Brynlee got her first bleeding head wound. It was only a scratch and it only bled enough to go from the top of her head and drip a few drops on her shirt but still a first. She had been jumping on the tramp and tripped bonking her head on a metal bar causing the scratch. I got her cleaned up and she went right back to the tramp. What a girl!


Tuesday evening we got home and because they are painting our apartment, and all our stuff from the back yard is in our kitchen we decided to get KFC and eat at the park. We took Cowgirl too and we all had fun swinging, sliding, running, eating, and just being together again!


I also ask anyone reading to keep our friend Van in your prayers. He was in a motorcycle accident Sunday night and though he seems to be steadily improving he is still in the ICU and needs our love and prayers. He has a wife and 2 little ones that he needs to recover for and help support.

0 comments: