Okay so Thursday Brynlee and I (between watching kids) borrowed Uncle Johnny's truck so we could go get hay and shavings for Dallas! Brynlee loved the truck and within mins of getting in her seat figured out how to take off her shoes and roll the window up and down with her big toe. She thought it was funny and so did I the first few times. Any way we picked up 2 bags of shavings, 4 bales of hay, and a stud chain. We went over to my friend Lauren's house where he will be boarded and unloaded everything and put the stud chain around the gate. On the way home Brynlee fell asleep. it was a very fun and exhausting day!
Sat morning we got up and dressed and cleaned up the house a little and about noon my Dad and Quade rolled up and we all took Dallas to his new home in Coralles.

Then we rushed down town where James and I dropped off Brynlee with my friend Jessica then went to "Quade's surprise"
and got the blue face to prove it!!! My family back in AZ will be hearing about this for a long time to come I am sure!
we went over to Mamaw and Bop's so they could see her in her costume. When we got there Mamaw Gave both Brynlee and Quade goodie bags! Then we went to the church for trunk or treating then home to sing happy birthday, eat strawberry cheese cake, and go to bed.
Sunday we woke up and had a big breakfast then packed up Brynlee and Papa, Quade, and Brynlee all went back to AZ together. They arrived safely and so far the only reports are that she hasn't cried about missing us at all and that she is having tons of fun without us. I go out to AZ to babysit while my parents and Taylor go to D.C. on Wednesday so James and I are Brynlee free till Tuesday night!!! Can you say Date night tonight!?!?!?! All kidding aside I do kinda miss her already. I guess I am torn I am proud of her for not being upset about going by herself but at the same time I wish she missed me just a little lol!




1 comments:
she did say to me this morning "mommy home?" and i said yes and she went on her merry way.
the other cute thing was this morning she looked out the window and got a little upset and said "brynlee's truck?" she was not to happy that papa took HER truck to work
Post a Comment