Brynlee is just getting so big so fast! She is so smart! over the last few posts I have showed what she can do now....
* Swim all over the pool all by herself
* dress herself (for the most part)
* Go to the bathroom by herself (we are still working on consistency)
* We have hit the "Mine" stage
* She likes to do everything by herself until she can't then she will ask for help
There is so much more she can do as well but the one that has me all excited this morning is that Yesterday after lunch I showed Brynlee how to take her plate from the table and put the dish in the sink. Today after taking the dog out and doing the morning routine I noticed Brynlee's breakfast plate was not on the table! I looked all over the house for it and asked Brynlee and she took me to the sink and there in the sink where both her plate and spoon! I was SO proud of her!
Background: Sunday we got the new table and chairs and since then I have been teaching Brynlee to eat at the table, on a plate, and not in her high chair. So far she is doing really good. I have only had to tell her once to keep her food off the table and on her plate and as expected she can't sit through a whole meal without getting up 200 times but right now I don't expect her to be able to. She picks up everything so fast! it's incredible! I can't wait for James to get home and see how much she has changed and grown in just 1 month. He does call every night at bed time to tell her good night though.
Reading List 2024
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment