Sunday after church we had a fair well party to go to for James' cousins who are headed off to college soon. After getting home from church I took Brynlee out of her dress, put a shirt on her, and went to get the address for the party off the computer. While I was doing this I heard Brynlee in the bathroom and went to make sure she wasn't getting into any thing. The moment I walked through my door way I could smell the nail polish! I found Brynlee sitting in the sink, medicine cabinet open and looking like this....
P spanked her and put her in the bath tub so I could get my phone (for the camera on it), and the supplies needed to clean her up. She got into my mascara and my nail polish so we needed a baby whip, Cotton balls, and nail polish remover! She was NOT happy....
After cleaning her up I told her to go get some shorts and her cup since she didn't like the taste of nail polish remover after liking her fingers. She has followed more complicated requests before. Next thing I know she is standing next to me covered in marker and I am only 1/2 done cleaning up the nail polish! So she was sent to her room where she proceeded to fall asleep while I finished cleaning the bathroom. I changed my clothes and then hers and she didn't wake up so I let her sleep for about an hour and we went to the party when she woke up. 




0 comments:
Post a Comment