Monday, November 7, 2011

Captain Destructo

My daughter is Captain Destructo today! I got home from AZ yesterday and excused myself from work today so I could clean my house... this endeavor is not going well. I started by cleaning the kitchen and my daughter destroyed her almost clean room. Then I cleaned her room and she got out a bunch of dum dum suckers sucked on them all and left them stuck every where. While I cleaned up those she took... the blankets that where folded at the bottom of the stairs and laid them out around the living room. I cleaned those up and went up stairs to take a brake and post on the blog. While I did this Brynlee got out her last to frozen chocolate covered bananas out of the fridge ate the chocolate and left the bananas laying on the stairs and floor and took a bag of trash out side and spread it around the back yard. While I cleaned up that and picked up a few things upstairs she got the scissors and cut the tab off 2 of my cans of soda and drank 1/2 of both from the whole in the top she had made.... I officially give up! Today it is pointless to clean this house as it is I am sitting here typing and I have heard her empty the big trash can AND I can hear her getting into papers that I am sure she shouldn't be getting into... SO FRUSTRATED!

P.S. I forgot to mention she colored on my computer screen with crayon and had me open a bowl of trail mix so she could dump it all over the living room and then calls me a meanie when she gets in trouble for getting into the trash!!!!

0 comments: