Surprisingly night one went well! She never tried to get the fish and whenever I checked on her she was in her bed and sat up to look at the fish tank and point at it and then would lay back down, that or she was laying scared on the floor in front of her door. Last night we took a small space heater and put that in her room too. It has a rather loud fan so whenever it kicked on she would get scared and go sit by the door. We put her back twice last night but never because of the fish. Hopefully soon the heater will stop being scary (or she will have a very cold winter) and MonkeyFish will continue to satisfy and fascinate her. When I got her up this morning to go to work she smiled pointed at the fish tank and said "OOOoooOOO" before laying on my shoulder so we could go down stairs. So far this seems to be a good idea. Now if I could just be sure the dang fish was eating......
Reading List 2024
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment