Monday, November 21, 2011

Mommy's Day

So Saturday I got a day all to myself! James watched Brynlee from 9am when I left the house until about 4pm when he joined me at my friends house, and he left at 6:30pm leaving Brynlee with me till almost 9, but she had other kids to play with. What did I do with all those hours to myself???? First I went to the dollar store and bought stuff for little gifts for the sisters I visit teach. Then I went to Corralas and bought 11 bales of hay to add to the 2 that where still there. THAT should last us a little while!

Then I watered the horses and turned them out.After that I went to Jessica's house, near noon, and we made home made soaps and candles. The one below is one of 2 made especially for Brynlee with a horse in it. I also mad 4 snow men, and a snow flake that all smelled like grapefruit. Then I made 1 with pumpkin spice for myself. It was a lot of fun!

I stayed there visiting and making things till almost 9pm then went home put Brynlee to bed and curled up in bed myself after a bit of dinner with the hubby! He is SO amazing!!!

0 comments: