Thursday, November 17, 2011

Horseback Ride

Monday, after dropping off the kids at school, Brynlee and I went to the tack shop and bought wormer, fall shots, and a stall toy for Dallas.....Then we went to Lauren's house and gave Dallas his wormer and shots and hung up his Likit in his stall. He sniffed at it but was more interested in us being there to visit with him.

After all this I called my friend Lauren to let her know that Dallas had had his shots and wormer so she could keep an eye on him to make sure there where no adverse reactions. She happened to be at home and asked if we wanted to go for a ride. I said sure so we saddled up Dallas and Lauren came out and saddled up her horse Sarge and we where off! Brynlee sat in front of me on the saddle the whole ride! It was the longest ride she has ever been on! TWO whole hours on Dallas! She was so good the whole time and we even trotted some. She had a good time but was starting to fall asleep on me by the time we got back. After we unsaddled I loaded Brynlee in the car and we went to Wendy's for lunch then she slept while I went to the bank then down to pick up the kids from school. I was so sore at the end of the day, but that only means I need to ride more often! I love having Dallas here and I love that he is with a good friend I know will take care of him and that I can ride with!


Sorry for the lack of actual pictures, I am getting really tiered of the process it takes to upload pictures from my phone. Plus my library keeps filling up so that it makes the process that much longer. I am sure more pictures will come but maybe not till the holidays.

0 comments: