Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Horse Back Riding

Well yesterday it was back to work for me. The kids are out of school so they have been coming to our house instead of me going to theirs because it is so much easier on Brynlee. Yesterday we went to the dog park, the kids, Brynlee, Cowgirl, and Me and James met us their after a quick errand. BUT I forgot to bring the new camera so I don't have any pictures of that.

Today we started off our day with waffles, then a little ratchet and clank with the kids (all 4 of us). Next was a little quiet no electronics time while James went to help his friend with his Jeep. After James came back we all loaded up, got gas and drinks, then hit McDonald's with some gift cards we got for Christmas and grabbed some food to go.
When we got to the barn we brushed out Dally, saddled up and everyone got a turn.
Brynlee went first!

AND RODE ALLLL BY HER SELF!!!!!!

I did not lead and she held the rains!

I just walked in front of Dallas and he followed and Brynlee got to ride alone! I LOVE THIS HORSE!! He's the best!

Then Raven got a turn

After Raven took her turn James took over the supervising while Tristan rode and I went to clean stalls. Raven and Brynlee came to help clean too. After cleaning stalls and checking/filling waters I took a ride on Dallas myself and put him through his paces. He did beautifully... after I put on my spurs. Then we set out the food for the evening, let to dogs out to potty, and loaded up to go home.
Once home we had a little more quiet electronic time before the kids went home. Tomorrow should be a nice quiet day at the house after to crazy fun days out of the house! I LOVE my life!

0 comments: