Tuesday, December 20, 2011

No Crib!

This morning the first thing I did was to take down Brynlee's crib, since she is now regularly sleeping in her "big girl bed" with her new big girl bed set! As you can see we still need to get her a little step stool so she can get into bed without using her chair.

I moved the dresser to cover the outlet, after moving her big easel. Now she has nothing to climb on to get to monkey fish and soon monkey fish will move to the center of the dresser so, hopefully, she won't use the cords to pull the tank down.

Her crib used to be here but now her easel and all her toys are. Yes I need to go through her toys and get ride of some or pack them away.

I also need to go through her clothes again, and my keep sakes and get rid of some, we are running out of storage space.

1 comments:

Nails, Water, ETC... said...

awww what a cute little room! One thing I regret not doing is taking a picture of Naomi's room as she grew...it's just subtle changes, but you can tell it's changed :( they grow so fast! I cant believe Brynlee will be 3!!!