Saturday, December 3, 2011

I Almost Forgot!

Today started off with Brynlee getting a new bow in the mail from Yaya
Is it not the cutest thing!? She told me it was a cow and it took me a min to convince her it was a horse but either way she carried it around all morning.

Then we took monkey fish, who has been sick this past week, and put him in a tank full of clean water. Last Sunday I thought for sure he was going to die on us but Monday when he was still alive I took Brynlee down to Petco and we found some medication called "betarevive". I figured spending $3 to save a $5 fish was easier than having a melt down because she doesn't understand why we flushed the fish down the potty. So here we are a week later and the fish though still looking and acting a bit sick seems to be much better. Sadly though our well behaved little girl has watched mommy change the fishes water daily, and give it medication, and food each day and has convinced herself that it is now okay to play in the tank. She has gotten in trouble several times for it this week. Once she decided he needed to be in the bigger tank so she took the little medicated cup he was in opened it and dumped the fish back into it's tank. Luckily I had not emptied the bigger tank and today after we put him in new clean water with no meds she was caught pulling the air tube out at nap time and got in BIG trouble, hopefully that will put an end to that and monkey will survive this whole ordeal.

Next we filled the dog's water bowl.

We have one of these watering bowls. But this evening Brynlee decided to share her chocolate milk with Cowgirl so I had to take the bottle off the bowl, empty the bowl it's self, and put the top back on.

Then later Brynlee was trying to tell her father that she wanted her pajama pants and not the shorts mommy had gotten for her. Mommy told her they where wet and in the dryer so she couldn't have them. James and I where trying to talk about why the dryer was not working properly and Brynlee was trying to get James' attention and she hit him in the stomach and it hurt him so she got in trouble. she cam running to me and then as James and I finished our conversation in small frustration at having to talk over Brynlee, She started rubbing James' knee and telling him "It's alright Daddy, Brynlee's pants are drying" James replied with "Yes they are in the dryer drying." and she replied "It's okay Daddy, Brynlee crazy" in the same comforting tone she had used just a moment before. I almost fell over laughing and James was trying very hard not to laugh because it hurts him to laugh, it didn't work though, he hurt him self laughing. She has told me once before though "Mommy Nuts! Brynlee Crazy!" So this was not unheard of just really funny timing!

0 comments: