Well Folks here it is! James and I are going back to school!
I have decided to attend Brown Mackie College. It is a private-for profit college so is a little more expensive but they do just one course a month which will help by allowing me to focus on just one subject a month, rather than 3-5. I also get an I-pad 3 that will hold all of my books so there will be no heavy text books to lug around and no paper pages for Brynlee to tear up or color on! I am going in to their Vet Tech Program, it will take 25 months to complete and at the end I will have an Associates of Veterinary Technology. I start school July 2, 2012... just 24 days from now!

James is currently planing to attend the University of Phoenix to finish his Associates in Criminal Justice. I believe he is going to try to do most if not all of his classes on-line and I hope to know more about where he is at and what he will be doing after his meeting with his academic adviser in about a week!
Wish us Luck!





0 comments:
Post a Comment