Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Things To Do

Well I guess there has been a lot going on! Father's day was spent together with family and ended with dinner at James' parent's home with his parents and brother's family, Brynlee and I have been spending lots of time going to the pool, playing with our neighbor, going on walks, and we even took a trip to the garden with our neighbor to run and play and see the butterflies!
Last week my friend Jessica stopped by to sit and visit. Sunday we had Brynlee's friend Aurora stay with use for a few hours and attended church with us. Yesterday we went for a walk with Brynlee's friend Ethan, and then last night had FHE at his house with the missionaries! Today is a day I am trying VERY hard to keep the house cool and take it easy. Tomorrow we have a play date with Aurora at her house and I have school orientation tomorrow evening. Thursday afternoon/evening I have Visiting teaching and a missionary lesson to attend and I think Friday is another down day. before we go into the first weekend in July.

July will be a very busy month for all of us. I start school July 2nd, James has Drill and a week later leaves for AT, my birthday and James' brother's birthday are in July, James will start school Aug 6th so he will have much to do in preparation for that. We have the 4th of July ward breakfast and family gathering, there will be a stake pioneer day potluck out in the forest and the ward camp out will be at the end of the month (we won't be attending that because James will be at AT). Plus all the school, play dates, and things that will come up in between... It's SO HOT!

0 comments: