Okay so I spent a good portion of Thursday night ans Sat morning cleaning house for my family to come. This is something I have been trying to do for months now! So here is the picture proof before the cleanliness disappears again! lol
Starting at the top back of the house.....
Brynlee's room
The hall...
Upstairs Bathroom....
The rest of the hall...
The stair way
The living room....
Hall way from living room to kitchen....
Downstairs bathroom/laundry room....
Dining area .....
The Kitchen....
and last the Back Yard!
I truly love having a clean home, and now that most of the boxes with things that had no home are gone our apt feels like a home. After a whole year of living here we are finally living in a home rather than a half unpacked messy state of being. Now to start school and better our lives.... oh did I forget to mention that I am returning to school???? More about that later!



0 comments:
Post a Comment