Friday, June 8, 2012

Fun Days

No pictures here but just wanted to post that yesterday when James got home we all went to the park and met with friends to play Ultimate Frisbee. It was really nice to get out.

Today was really nice too. Since I finished my compass test for School yesterday and no longer have to study, my house is clean so I didn't have to clean it, and I can't do a whole lot on the specific financial aid I have been working on until James does his part I took today to just relax and not stress. Brynlee went to bed a bit late last night so she slept in till 8am and I layed in bed for 30-45 mins and read my book in the peace and quiet. Then I got up when Brynlee did, I gave her breakfast and cleaned up the few things (other than our room) that needed cleaning and called our neighbor to come over. She brought her little boy and another friend from the ward and the 3 of us visited while the kids played. We had mac & cheese with hotdogs for lunch and then they left for nap times. Brynlee and I sat on the couch and watched 'Robots' till she fell asleep then I got to come upstairs and blog some. The rest of the day looks relaxed and nice and this weekend is going to be amazing!!!!!

Some people who are friends over on Facebook already know but Thursday I took my compass test to find out if I needed any extra math or English classes. I was feeling pretty good because I passed the English section so I don't have to take an extra English class (Thank you Mr. Clark!) But I missed the math Portion by 8 points. So I DO have to take an extra math class but I kind of expected that since the math portion was so short and included several fraction questions and I have never been really good at fractions. Anyway because of my results I was feeling pretty good when I went to Mamaw's house to pick up Brynlee. Before I left there I was given my birthday present! Yes I realize it is over a month early but I am SO happy and SO excited!!!!! It will include both me and James, be at 2pm tomorrow afternoon, Brynlee will be staying with her Mamaw and Bop till we are done, and THIS......

Is what I will be wearing... Can you guess what I got for my birthday!?!?!?!

0 comments: