Saturday morning was spent lounging and making the cakes that would make up Brynlee's Birthday cake! But in all my excitement around 1030 am I began slowly getting ready to attend my early birthday present!
I did my make up and jewelry...
I did my nails....
I bought a new french U pin and some bobby pins and did my hair....
I did Brynlee's hair and gave her a little lipstick and did her nails....
And around 12:45 headed over to Mamaw and Bop's to drop off Brynlee. James and I where all dressed up and I was very excited to go see Les Misérables. The Opera was absolutely amazing! The set was the most complex I have ever seen! The performers where amazing! The set along with the moving images projected in the background where just spectacular! Though the battle scene was not as loud as I anticipated it being. There was a sign out side the theater that stated that fog would be used and loud gun shots would be heard, I was anticipating a much louder battle scene but it didn't diminish the excellence of the performance at all! I am SO thankful to my mother and father-in-law for giving me tickets to this amazing performance!





0 comments:
Post a Comment