Friday, June 15, 2012

Early Father's Day

Tuesday I met a friend and her daughter at the store with Brynlee to pick up James' Father's day gift. On my way home to take my friend's daughter and Brynlee swimming James calls me on his way home from work and asks me if I changed anything on our t-mobile plan because they texted him! Well then I was flustered and told him that yes I did change something but not to worry about it. 
You see, I had two choices of what to get James for father's day a kindle fire since he had just broke his kindle in church on Sunday when going after Brynlee, or a new phone which he has been complaining about for months! Considering we got his kindle replaced for free and a fire cost $200+ I got him a new phone.
When we got home I hide the gift and was going to wrap it and give it to him Sunday, but 1 I am a terrible secret keeper when it comes to gifts I am giving if I see the person getting it a lot before I give it to them. 2 James already knew what it was... I asked him as I got ready to take the girls to the pool if he knew what he was getting and he responded in a way that I knew he knew! So I asked him if he wanted it now or if he wanted to wait till Sunday... He said "It's up to you!" Well Blah! I went in and gave it to Brynlee and told her to give it to Daddy and tell him "happy Father's day"
 So he closed his eyes till she arrived at his side and put it in his lap. She said "Happy Mother's Father Day" we all laughed and helped her correct it she said "Happy Father's Day" and ran off. James reached out and grabbed her and gave her big hugs. He has been playing with his new phone almost none stop since he got it... I must have done good...

0 comments: