Monday, May 25, 2009

Baby Shower

The baby shower Saturday was great! Thank you so much for throwing it for me Kacie, Lisa, and Kathy! I would also like to thank Carol for letting us use her home!

Kacie made these adorable letters as a decoration for the shower and they later got hung on the wall in the nursery. Isn't Kacie so creative!!!! Thank you so much Kacie the shower was so fun and beautiful. Below is a picture of what was put up in the entry. The white dress is my blessing dress. We are hoping Brynlee will fit into it too.
At the baby shower we played games...... (wow I didn't realize I was so big!)

at lots of food with lots of friends and family.....and got lots of gifts...... A baby bath tub filled with bath products...... A home made quilt from my Grandma and much more. Thank you to everyone who came and had fun with us! Hopefully Brynlee will make an appearance soon. For those who couldn't make it you where missed and hopefully we'll get to see you soon! (by we I mean Brynlee and I)

0 comments: