Well Today I spent most of the middle part of the day helping my mom set up my apartment. Except for a few things that need to be put together and the kitchen it is done and though a little on the bare side it is nice and spacious. and nearly set up. I see us (Cowgirl and I) moving in very soon, I even thought about sleeping there tonight but Brynlee may have changed my mind....
Brynlee seems to have taken after her father in the trouble making area. She seems to want to through a monkey wrench into all the plans. We (my family and I) where thinking about going to the Vally for the state track meet in which Hayden has qualified in 3 events. We also have Graduation next Thursday (for Hayden) and then a baby shower on Saturday. Plus James can't come home on leave to meet little Brynlee till he gets his teeth finished!
Well here is the news from the Dr. 2 weeks ago on Wednesday 4/29/09 the Dr. Checked me to make sure I was okay to travel. I was fine. The baby had not dropped and I had not dilated or effaced at all. About 3 days later she felt a lot lower! One particularly stressful morning I notice the "braxton hicks" contractions that I had been having on and off for a few months where back. Not really regular, not increasing in intensity, just steady. Plus my contractions, like before, my whole stomach doesn't get hard just 1/2 to 3/4 of it tenses up and constricts my breathing a little too. I thought nothing of these contractions because they where the same as before. Well when I went to the Dr. today He asked if I wanted to be checked, I didn't care either way but mom wanted to know so I said sure. It was a good thing he checked, I know it could mean nothing and she may still not come till her due date but the Dr. said I am now dilated to 2 centimeters and 80% effaced. So here we go folks.... Any time between now and June 1st!
When I told James he seemed a little surprised but happy that she could come any time now. Oh and I will post pictures of the apartment soon.
Reading List 2024
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment