Saturday, May 9, 2009

Quick Update

Well I have been here in NM since April 30. I spent the first few days at James' Parents house but joined James in Santa Fe on Tuesday after his dentist appointment. James went to the Dentist (FINALLY!) Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday! All for fillings, He got some where between 6 and 12 fillings! We are now waiting on approval for 5 root-canals and then all (YES I did say ALL) his dental work is DONE, as in completely finished! HOORAY! Hopefully we will know soon if he will get the dental done here or in GA and we should also know weather he is going to GA or not sometime Monday. Right now I think the plan is for him to go but we'll see. He has a lot of people that want him to go but also now quiet a few people who want him to stay so we'll see.
While here with James we have been staying in a hotel and I have discovered the pool which I love!!! I also believe Brynlee has "dropped". I believe she did this with in a few days after my arrival here. I have another Dr. appointment next Wed. so we'll see what the Dr. says. Only 23 days left... I am hoping James will be there and if not will be able to come back out soon though for him to leave for GA and a week later ask to come back home for a few days seems a little hard to do but we'll see. I've got my fingers crossed. Hope I get to see you all soon.

0 comments: