Tuesday, May 26, 2009

HOOAH! James is coming home!

Okay so I will later have to way back track in posting but I thought you would all like to know that James (so long as things don't change) is coming home may 30th- June 10th! I am so excited. After the baby shower yesterday I think we are all set for little miss Brynlee to shower her face. My plan right now is if I have not had the baby by Wednesday to ask my Dr if he will induce me on the 1st (her due date) if she hasn't already arrived. That way instead of waiting till a week after my due date to induce me James will have more time to spend with Brynlee before he has to go back to training.
Anyway I just thought you all might like to share in my joy in knowing my hubby is (hopefully) for sure coming home in less than a week!

2 comments:

Johnna Jayne said...

That makes me smile! So happy James will be there for such a special time.

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Awesome! I'm so excited for you and him!