I started a new blog. It's going to be filled with ideas for care packages to send to missionaries and (mostly) soldiers. Tips to keep certain foods fresh, instructions on how to make homemade items to send a bit of home to your loved ones who are away. If you you ever have an idea of something that would fit into this category please feel free to e-mail me at dallas_star11@yahoo.com. Please include in the e-mail detailed instructions for your idea and the name to which you would like to be referred to as. I will then take your e-mail along with any pictures attached and post it on the blog with your name as the idea giver. If you would just like to check it out the URL is http://asoldierslove.blogspot.com/.
Reading List 2024
1 year ago




2 comments:
Good Idea!
Really good idea! My brother in law just left on a mission and I like to send him packages, but I REALLY need ideas! Can't wait to see all of yours!
Post a Comment