
This is my Mother! She is the greatest woman in my life! She has helped me so much over the years and I love her so much! I want her to know how much I love and look up to her. Always helping me move, learn, grow, and when
necessary becomes a bank for me to dip into in an emergency situation. I'm so happy she's my Mommy! I am so lucky to have her! I know she is going to be a wonderful Grandmother. Happy Mother's Day, I love you!!!!!

2 comments:
mission accomplished! you mede me cry! i love you and happy very first (almost) mothers day to you too sweetheart!
and thank you both again for my beautiful flowers! i love them
I think you have a pretty fabulous mom too! She is one of the best! You are a lucky girl. Thanks for making her a grandma, I know she is excited!
Post a Comment