Just in case you where wondering why I changed the header picture it is because my little saying for our family is "making memories together" For better or for worse this is our little family. Some times things are not easy and some times things are not fun. I love to post all the fun and exciting things that happen in our lives but some times the memorise we make are not the happiest but even in our darkest moments the Lord is there beside us to help us through. He has a bigger and better plan for each of us than we can ever imagine.
I heard a talk at my brother's seminary graduation the other night and in the talk the girl talked about our trials and her testimony. She said "my testimony always grows but it is in times of trial and tribulation that it grows exponentially." I have found this to be true in my own life as well. It is the times that are the hardest that I find myself growing closer to God.
At this time people look at me and call me brave or strong for going through my lives trials. I am not overly Brave, nor am I excessively strong I am just me. I have been told all my life that God will never give me more than I can handle. When I am heading into a situation I know will be hard I do my best to prepare for it and then do my best to leave the rest in His hands, which for me is never easy I am very stubborn and like to have a small amount of control. I look at the months ahead of me and see that I will be with out the man I thought I could never live without. I See caring for a little one as well as helping my husband and I get out of some of our debts. I can't say I want this all to happen and I can't say I will enjoy being alone with a new born with out her father here to help me but I know The Lord has provided a way for all of this to work. I have amazing in-laws to help me and an amazing family The Lord has allowed me to be close to. I will have plenty of help and we have been blessed that this deployment will help us better our lives and it is also a relatively short deployment and we should be able to have a lot of contact with each other.
I will not try to keep you from thinking I am brave or strong. I just want you all to know that with out the help of my Heavenly Father I would not be able to do what he has asked of me.
The memories my family and I make together and apart are both happy and sad but they are still.... Our Memories.





2 comments:
I just saw your baby counter says you have 11 days to go! Congrats on your marriage and your little girl!!! It's been so long since I've seen you! I'm glad to see that you are happy! Love ya! Good luck with end of your pregnancy!
Hey Missy! Guess What! I get to work today (your baby shower day) from 1:30 to 9. So I am going to miss your shower. I am so bummed BUT next week would it be ok if I called you ometime, and came up to c you and bring you your present! Sorry again. So sad about it. But I can't find anyone to fill in for me because all of the seniors took off for graduation stuff. Bummer!
Post a Comment