Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Front Page News

Well Today I woke up to a phone call from James. He said he was in Santa Fe waiting to board a bus to go to Albuquerque, to board a plane to GA, to get on another bus to Ft. Stewart. He also informed me that Pop had just called him and told him that we (he and I) made the front page of the Albuquerque Journal (the main newspaper in town). Yesterday while we hugged good bye a few photographers took our picture, only one asked for our names, he was from the ABQ Journal. So though I was very surprised that we made the front page I was not surprised to hear we were in the paper. James is now in a plane flying to GA for training and I may get to hear from him tonight but if not it may be another couple of days before I get to hear from him again since they have a lot to do in the first few days they get there before starting the actual training. Though kinda sad the picture is pretty nice!

0 comments: