Friday, July 6, 2012

Adding Color to Her Life!

A Sunday night I went upstairs to find out why Brynlee was yelling down the stairs after I thought she had gone to sleep. I found her like this...
 There of course is my color and more pictures but I won't post those for obvious reasons... She had even some how managed to paint her CRACK GREEN from back to front!!!!! I told her that it wasn't good to draw on yourself but it was washable marker and how could I be to overly made at the face above??? So I took the shower head down and sprayed her down and she giggled the whole time. We put her back in bed and didn't think a thing of it.
Then Tuesday morning I woke up with her looking me in the face, towel wrapped around herself, and telling me she needed a bath. I caught a glimpse of black beneath her towel and had her take it off. She was covered in black lines and a black splotch that covered most of her right thigh. I knew it was permanent marker the moment I saw it but told her to go get the marker she had used while I pulled myself out of bed. She brought me a permanent marker just as I thought it would be. SO I bathed her and did my best to clean her up. But when I did her hair for the day I found THIS!
 But her hair turned out cute despite the black marks on the front of her head!

0 comments: