Whoo!!!!
Just got my birthday gift from my family! I think Brynlee may be even
more excited than I am!!!!
I have been wanting to go camping for years
but we have not had the supplies for such an outing. Sure we had the
small ice chest, a twin size air mattress, rope, sleeping bags and such but it wasn't until last
year that we got a camping stove of sorts, and early this year that we
all got a new camping chair (we used to only have one) and today I got a 6
man tent for my birthday! I am so happy!!!! Brynlee is bouncing off the
walls, ever since I told her her friend was camping she has been asking
to go! Thank you Mommy and Daddy!!!!!

We now have almost everything we need to go camping! This means I might be able to arrange for Brynlee and I to go on the ward camp out. Then all we'll need is a queen size air mattress for James and I. While I am adamantly opposed to "Glamping" and am not completely opposed to sleeping on the ground underneath the stars I do like to have a few minor luxuries like a tent and a pad of some type to sleep on. Plus it is awfully hard to cook over a camp fire if fires are restricted, so a camp stove or grill is nice to have too. Oh I guess we probably need a few flash lights and/or lanterns too huh? lol
0 comments:
Post a Comment