Sunday, July 29, 2012

WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?!?

Friday morning Daddy went to drill and Brynlee and I got ready for her friend to spend the night. I was upstairs cleaning her room and making a place for her friend to sleep and when I came downstairs I found this!!!!
 I was horrified and in shock! That morning she had requested pig tails and they hung down to her shoulders.....
 I almost cried and she got in VERY big trouble for chopping off her pig tails! I made some calls and rushed her to a kid salon. As you can see she was not thrilled about it at first, but mommy was also still in a bit of shock.
 When they got it all cut they styled it too and she was happy again.
 The short hair is still growing on me and I am still not happy she chopped off her hair but the salon did a good job fixing it...
 Don't you think?!
 It's SO SHORT!!!

0 comments: