Sunday, July 22, 2012

Lazy Day

Yesterday I spent most of my day doing laundry and dishes. I still have more to do but today has kind of been a lazy day. Brynlee has played with cowgirl,
 we have watched movies, played on the computer, and started a load of laundry. I also decided against church today just because I am tiered and want to get the house clean before I start another week without James. We miss him a lot but will make it through, just a few more days!

When I went to water my plants today I cut this one down because they where mostly dead anyway.
 This hot summer has been hard on my flowers and now something is eating them again but I can't find it to pick it off!
 these 2 have about had it I think I continue to water them daily but the heat is just becoming too much for them I think...
Oh I forgot to mention above that while I came upstairs to load my very first blog book to the internet Brynlee too scissors to my flowers. Now the ones on the table in the little pot at non existent and all the blossoms and some of the stems are gone from the pot pot the ground....

0 comments: