Friday, July 27, 2012

Bakeing Day!

Wednesday was Baking Day! Thursday was my last day of Professional Development and we had a "snack luck" like a pot luck but with just snack foods. So I made 4 batches of granola bars, 2 chocolate chip and 2 cinnamon raisin.
 I also saw a post by a friend on Facebook for a Reese's cake so I made 2 of those!
 As I gathered my things to start baking a friend called and invited us to go swimming so we put the baking on hold and went swimming for about an hour and a half.
 Then we ate lunch, we made mini pizzas again then Brynlee went down for a nap and I started cooking!
 I had to get a little creative with my space while cooking this much!
 mmm yummy granola bars!
 Don't these look delicious!?!?!
 We took one to Uncle Dukey for a belated birthday gift...
 and Brynlee wanted to stay and hang out so we did for a while....



0 comments: