Sunday, July 15, 2012

My Birthday

My 26th birthday was pretty good. It started off around 4am with James getting ready and out the door to go to AT. He'll be gone for 2 weeks and I already miss him. At 6am Brynlee was up and running around so it was time for me to get up as well. At 8:30 Brynlee and I headed to Edgewood so My friend Jasmine could keep an eye on Brynlee while I took Dallas for a ride. It was a really nice day for a ride and a really nice ride. I love having my sane little man back, just enough spunk to be fun but not enough to be frustrating.
 While I rode Jasmine took Brynlee to wal-mart, when they got back Brynlee got to ride,
 All by herself back to the house. She loved every secound. Had she ridden any longer I would have pulled her riding helmet out.
 Doesn't the picture above make Dallas look like a really short pony? Just Brynlee sized lol. Wish I did have one for her, or a bigger guy for me so Dally could slowly start retiring into a Brynlee horse.
 I love this horse he is my best little buddy and has been for 7+ years now. Doesn't he look gorgeous all sleek and clean in his summer coat!?

 This is where Dallas is kept now. Normally there are 1-3 other horses running around with him but they are out of town with their owners this weekend so Dallas has a whole 5+ acres all to himself!
After riding and putting Dallas up in the pasture we went back to Jasmine's where we where treated to cake and she also gave me some very pretty Lilly's.
After that Brynlee took a nap on the ride home and we just hung out and relaxed the rest of the afternoon. That night I made spaghetti with a home made tomato sauce and grilled chicken. After putting Brynlee in bed I studied for my test in school on Monday and cleaned house before going to bed myself... Not too bad a birthday. Miss you Teddy Bear, be safe and have fun!

0 comments: