Sunday, July 22, 2012

Rain and Birthday Gifts

The other day it started to rain and because of the angle the rain was falling at in the beginning it only covered half of the back yard, it was pretty interesting!
 Another day this last week before school Brynlee and I went shopping! I used my $50 to buy an ipad case and a Queen size air mattress. We only need a few more minor things to go camping now! Yay!!!!
I also got my ipad from school on Monday. It's a nifty little thing but not quite as much fun as I anticipated it being. Yesterday I found out what my next class will be. On Monday July 30th I start Psychology! I am a bit apprehensive to go from such a breeze class to Psych but all I can do is jump in with both feet and hope to swim lol wish me luck!

0 comments: