Okay so Brynlee and I went shopping yesterday to grab a few things. I was almost out of lettuce and needed some more and before James left he asked me if I had ever tried butter lettuce. Some one had told him it was what they always got, I told him no but that next time I needed lettuce I would try that kind!

When I saw it at the store I got excited because inside the package it has the roots still attached! This ment that I could use it and re plant it and in a few weeks have more fresh lettuce!!! How cool is that!? $3.?? for 2+ heads of lettuce! Who ever thought of this as a way to keep it fresh is brilliant but also a bit stupid those who are willing to try will get more for their money by replanting what they bought! I like this concept though, it goes back to the days when your products lasted longer and did more for you!
Today I took last nights leftovers and re heated them in a skillet and added some egg and cheese, and a little salsa for me! It made a wonderful lunch! Tonight we are going to make mini pizzas in a cup cake pan!!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment